The SeedInvest Project is an initiative of ‘BiodunandIbikunle Foundation aimed at supporting micro and small businesses in Nigeria and Ghana. The Project works by identifying businesses and providing them with seed investment in form of equipment and tools needed for their business.
The first application cycle of the SeedInvest Project was opened on the 1st of March, 2019, and remained open till the 31st of the same month.
A total of 41 applications were received, 39 from Nigeria and 2 from Ghana.
The next stage was to invite the 39 Nigerian applicants was to a review session. The review session held in Lagos on the 6th of April, 2019. This review session was a way to engage with the shortlisted applicants, to have a clearer view of their business and why they needed the seed investment.
After due consideration by the board, ten businesses were selected as the first set of grantees of the SeedInvest Project.
The full list of grantees is below:
1. Akinbami Shadiat Eniola – DIA THE BRAND
2. Ajikanle Folashade Safurat – PLUSH BAGS
3. Nnenna Uduma – BROOMZ & PACKERZ
4 Olubunmi Olawale – D’MOLS Food Catering Services
5. Yetunde Adeseluka – MOEXQUISITE
6. Anthonia Sabo Wushishi – AVED SPARKLE
7. Omofoye Erabose – ERAPPLE UNIVERSAL LINKS
8. Ogunmakin Toluwalope Rebecca – LOPE ROYAL EVENTS
9. Love Bamiduro -B.EVIEQ BEAUTY
10. Titilope Oni – TRETRE HUB
below are some from photos from the review session: