KINDLY READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU APPLY.
Ground Rules for 2023 SEEDINVEST Acceleration Programme
1. Record a 60 secs Business Pitch telling us about yourself, your business, the impact your business has made in the community you operate and why #biodunandibikunle should select you for the programme.
2. Your Business Pitch must be posted on your #Instagram Business handle, not your personal page then Invite/Tag @biodunandibikunle as a collaborator. Check the pictures in the slides for guide.
3. Fill the application form below and submit. The Business Pitch and Application forms are MANDATORY steps you must complete.
4. Our team will review your application and pitch, if you are successful you will then be moved to the voting rounds and also get a DM to notify you.
Please ensure your pitch voice is audible and video shot in your work environment.
5. Voting takes places on our Foundation’s #Instagram page and #YouTube handle. Follow our IG @Biodunandibikunle and subscribe to our YouTube channel (link in the bio) before sending in your applications/pitch.
6. Once your application is successful, your business pitch will be re-posted on the Foundation’s YouTube channel, after which your invite on Instagram will be accepted for voting within 24-48 hours.
7. Your voters (friends, customers, family members etc) should follow @biodunandibikunle on #Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel for their votes to count.
8. Voting buying is discouraged. If the Foundation discovers vote buying, you will be disqualified.
9. Successful applicants must engage their voters on and off our platform for votes (likes). Engagements will be tracked.
Stay up-to-date on our next events and offers
Copyright Biodun and Ibikunle Foundation © 2022. All rights reserved.